Lightweight Single - Mass Flywheel - Porsche 911 / 915 / 901 Conversion To 964/993 3.6L DME Engine (FLW 225 36 DME PMS)
Our lightweight single-mass flywheel replaces the heavier O.E. dual-mass unit. Perfect for a Porsche 964/993 3.6L DME engine conversion to 915/901** transmissions.
This flywheel is also used in engine packages that need a reference for engine management like MOTEC & EFI conversions, etc..
1965-1986 Porsche 911 / 915
- Street / Sport use
- 225mm Dia. / 9 bolt crankshaft
- 60-2 tooth timing reference
- Billet steel construction
- Weight: 9.50 lbs (4.31 kg.)
- 901 transmission requires adapter part number
- Pilot bearing included
PORSCHE Genuine / Patrick Motorsports / made in USA
All Patrick Motorsports flywheels are precision balanced before shipping!
- Includes: sealed pilot bearing
- Includes: certified rotational balancing
- Use with part #: pkg 915 930 g50 sbh ecs - engine to transmission case mounting stud set
- Use with part #: 964 101 187 01 - support bracket for crankshaft pulse sender reference sensor
- Use with part #: 911 606 217 03 ss & lt; 996 606 105 00 - crankshaft pulse sender reference sensor
another patrick motorsports exclusive package - made in the u.s.a.
ALTERNATE PART NUMBERS:
FLW 225 36 DME FW PMS / FLW-22536DMEFW-PMS / FLW.22536DMEFW.PMS / FLW22536DMEFWPMS
We Also Recommend
914-6 GT (M491) Front Center Mount Oil Cooler & Shroud Set (OIL 914 207 M491 PMS)
Porsche 911 / 914-6 / 930 / 964 / 965 RSR Rocker Arms & Engine Valve Control Set (ENG 930 105 RSR PMS)
Turbocharger Upgrade Package For (1978 - 1989) Porsche 930 Turbo (TUR 930 K27 7200 PMS)