AT Power Individual Throttle Body Kit For Porsche 911 3.2L Engines (ENG 911 32L 45 40MM ITB KIT)
AT Power has developed a unique range of direct to head individual throttle bodies for the 1965-1989 Porsche 911 air-cooled classics. The air-cooled Porsche models suits our beautifully manufactured “shaft-less” throttle technology perfectly.
Our unique patented technology helps to increase air flow dramatically thus minimising air flow separation and reduces turbulence, resulting in higher volumetric efficiency.
This pristine technology with knife-edged butterflies has improved inlet airflow and performance significantly. With the individual Throttle blades very close to the inlet valves, the engine and Throttle response are vastly improved. Along with this, we have also found an impressive increase in Horsepower, Torque, Driveability, and an incredible mechanical soundtrack.
- Aerospace Grade Billet Aluminium “Shaft-less” Individual Throttle Bodies.
- Aluminium Inlets/Extensions are suitable for duck or whale tail models.
- Aluminium Ram Pipes.
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) choices calibrated to the options available from the AT Power range. .
- Billet Aluminium Fuel Rails.
- Thermal Insulation Gaskets.
- Throttle Linkage System which connects directly to the existing OEM cable pick-ups.
- Available in 18 anodized color options.
- Available with 42mm or 44mm Inlet Ports.
Call for pricing and availability
ENG 911 32L 45 40MM ITB KIT / ENG ATP CAR 45 PKG / ENG.ATP.CAR.45.PKG / ENG-ATP-CAR-45-PKG / ENGATPCAR45PKG / ENG.911.32L.45.40MM.ITB.KIT / ENG91132L4540MMITBKIT
We Also Recommend
Fuel Safe 997 Pro Cell 27 Gallons (FUE SA997)
Fuel Safe 996 GT3R Fuel Cell 27 Gallon With 100mm Dry Break (FUE SA118)
PMO 50mm Carburetor Package For Porsche 911 / 914-6 / 964 / 993 (FUE PMO 50 IDA PKG)